Peace – Tranquilty – Seclusion
This large family home has been constructed to the very highest of standards by the current owners, who are now downsizing in the same location.
The property was constructed approx. 11 years ago and has very many excellent features which will appeal to a discerning buyer seeking a house of the best quality finish in a private sylvan setting and yet only minutes from Ballymurn Village & 7 minutes to Oilgate Village. The house is approached by a long concrete avenue with indigenous hedging & trees. A major advantage of its location is its close proximity to the new M11 Oilgate to Dublin motorway (the new section due to open in the 1st half of 2019). This will make commuting to Dublin very easy. The asking price for the property, situated on 2 acres is easily half that of properties in the Wicklow/South Dublin areas which would be much smaller in size and in quality.
- ‘Hallmark’ stone finish to exterior of house.
- Marble floors
- Hallway with handmade stairs.
- ‘Pippi’ Oak Handcrafted Kitchen with granite worktops & Belfast sink.
- Pvc Double Glazed Windows in traditional style.
- Landscaped Gardens to include Gazebo and a sunkissed ‘Hidden Gardens’.
- Cobblelocked Patio & front driveway.
- Beautiful flow through Livingroom/Kitchen dining area with feature brick wall with double sided high output stove.
- Six Bedrooms (all en-suite).
- Formal Diningroom (or second Lounge0.
- Floor Area: c. 300sq.m.
- Detached Double Garage (lofted).
- Timber & tiled floors throughout.
- Oil & Solid Fuel Central Heating.
- Solar Panels for hot water.
- Stainless steel pressurised water tank.
- Laundry Room.
- Beautiful Landing – Light filled house throughout.
- Solid wood doors, architraves & skirtings throughout.
- Very high electrical & fire specifications.
- High quality plaster coving and ceiling roses in most rooms.