A magnificent detached bungalow on a wonderful site of area c. 6 acres with fabulous views over the countryside all the way to Mt. Leinster, Carrigbyrne Hill, Bree Hill and the Blackstairs Mountains.
The original house was built in the 1980’s and the current owners are now presenting a very contemporary internal style while retaining a country feel.
A Truly Special Property
Viewing very highly recommended.
Outside there are 3 stables & a tack room- a house of this kind in this location, so close to Wexford Town- is very hard to find. The area surrounding the property is ideal for trekking & the County Council is currently planning a major leisure facility at Carrigfoyle which is within a short walking distance.
The area of Barntown is one of the most sought after in Wexford. There is a fantastic National school, Pugin Church, Supermarket, Petrol Station & Pub close by.
The N11 & N25 are easily accessible to Dublin and Waterford. The extension of the M11 to Oilgate (bypassing Enniscorthy) is scheduled to open in 2019 giving greatly improved access to Dublin city centre & airport. Rosslare harbour is also just 15 minutes away.
- – Basement with Garage (to rear)
- – 2 Sittingrooms.
- – 5 Bedrooms.
- – 2 Bathrooms.
- – Split level Kitchen/Dining area.
- – Great flow to Living area with access to decking at rear.
- – Sun filled to rear 1pm to sundown.
- – Professionally insulated – wraparound insulation externally.
- – Hot water tank ready for conversion to Solar Panels.
- – Site bounded by Forestry. – Sweeping driveway (100m from road to house) ensuring great privacy.