An exceptional Town House – simply full of character, warmth & light.
Seldom does a townhouse come to market in this condition – no. 12 appears like an ordinary Terraced House on the outside but step inside and you see how lovingly restored this 3-Bedroom property actually is.
The sittingroom is large & features an original cast iron fireplace, stairs to 1st floor & a quirky little door for understairs storage.
The double doors leading from the sittingroom to the large kitchen/dining space are also original with brass knobs.
This unique property has to be seen to be believed. The 3 bedrooms have eaved ceilings with roof lights as well as windows, ensuring natural light at all times.
This property will appeal to a discerning buyer seeking a townhouse of character situated in the old section of Wexford Town directly opposite the ‘listed’ Military Barracks.
• PVC double glazed windows and doors.
• Dual Central Heating (Back Boiler & Oil).
• Large paved garden to rear which benefits from afternoon sun & having basement storage under house.
• Beautiful decor in keeping with the age of the house.
• 2 minutes’ walk from South Main Street, Wexford Quays & Marina.
• 3 Bedroom &2 bathrooms.